MN MALES will not tolerate any form of harassment. We expressly prohibit any form of harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, descent or national origin, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, HIV/AIDS status, political affiliation, veteran status, familial status, handicap or disability status. Harassment includes unwelcome sexual advances or requests for sexual favors as well as all other verbal and/or physical communication or conduct of an offensive nature especially where such conduct creates an intimidating hostile or offensive working environment.
MN MALES' WELCOME
We would like to welcome…
- People on all parts of the continuum of gender identity and expression, especially men who are gay, bisexual, heterosexual, transgender, queer folks, the sexually active and the celibate, and everyone for whom those labels don’t apply. We say “welcome.”
- People of African descent, of Asian descent, of European descent, of First Nations descent in this land and abroad, and people of mixed and multiple descents and of all the languages spoken here. We say “welcome.”
- Bodies with all abilities and challenges. Those living with any chronic medical condition, visible or invisible. We say “welcome.”
- People who identify as activists and those who don’t. Mystics, believers, seekers of all kinds. People of all ages. Those who support you to be here. We say “welcome.”
- Your emotions: joy, fear, grief, contentment, disappointment, surprise, and all else that flows through you. We say “welcome.”
- Your families, genetic and otherwise. Those dear to us who have died. Our ancestors and the future ones. The ancestors who lived in this land, in this place, where these buildings are now…we honor you through this work that we are undertaking. We say “welcome.”
- Brothers who feel broken, lost, struggling; who suffer from self-doubt and self-judgment. We say “welcome.”
- All beings that inhabit this earth, human or otherwise: the two-legged, the four-legged, winged and finned, those that walk, fly, and crawl, above the ground and below, in air and water. We say “welcome.”
Adapted from the Diversity Welcome.