MN MALES holds and sponsors a variety of events throughout the year.
These include monthly meetings, quarterly gatherings, wanderings in nature, and special events.
Please check here often, or follow us on Facebook for the latest schedule of activities and events.
MN MALES is a nonprofit chapter of Illuman, an organization for men who are simply interested in becoming better, more authentic men. We welcome all men to our work without regard for your ethnicity, class, education, sexual orientation, religion or any other characteristic that might make you feel excluded. Our programs and offerings focus on providing men with an opportunity to do their ‘inner work’ in the company of other men. We use ritual, teaching and ways of communicating that allow men to create an environment where men can explore what matters to them most.
We foster an environment where:
- Men can speak without being judged or shamed
- Men can both speak about their emotions and be emotional
- Men can forge real and authentic relationships with other men
- Men can discuss real life challenges of the different roles we play – husband/partner, father, grandfather, provider, businessman, worker etc.
- Men who participate in our work receive support as they journey through life and face some of life’s toughest challenges and transitions. Our programs are centered in ritual experiences rather than in conceptual teachings. Illuman creates opportunities for men that we know they can’t find on their own or anywhere else.
We seek to form future generations of men who will restore these practices – serving to build a world that celebrates the beauty of all beings. ☞ Contact Us
Worldwide Illuman Chapters
Illuman has many chapters throughout the United States and Internationally.
Below are some helpful links and information. For most current information please see Connect » Illuman.
“KEEPING THE EDGES HOT”
- How can you live in more integrity with your ideals?
- What’s the #1 thing you could start doing that would have the most positive impact in your life?
- What’s the #1 thing you could *stop* doing that would have the most positive impact in your life?
- Sweet. Now rock it!
Stay tuned for regularly published reflections on this page that you can use individually or bring to your small group!